[PLUG] UPS Education

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 03:53:22 UTC 2005

Rich Shepard wrote:

>   There's also NW Battery on Belmont and NE 37th (did I get it right this
> time, Galen?). I've bought from them before and they're good folk.

Well, I just might have to make a field trip. I need to go into town,
anyway. I tried to look them up on the web but ran into a 404 response
to www.northwestbattery.com. Looking for them in Google with Konqueror
was a bit frustrating. They're listed on a "yellow pages" site, but the
page goes blank a fraction of a second after displaying something. I had
enough time to see the northwestbattery.com web address, but nothing else.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints available at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/