[PLUG] Looking for very small laser printer

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Nov 20 06:51:42 UTC 2005

Still putting together a system for my wife's office.  Next comes
the printer - we need a black-and-white laser printer that occupies
the smallest possible space.  Most vendors call 10x15 inches a
"small footprint".  I would like to see a unit a lot smaller than
that, perhaps something portable,  or else a unit with a front output
that can fit in a stack on a shelf.   We bought an LCD display and
a Shuttle case purely because they are small - we don't want to
waste space in a tiny office with a printer.

Linux compatable of course, Postscript and Ethernet preferred.

Any ideas?

Keith