[PLUG] UPS Education

Steve D... blitters at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 17:22:04 UTC 2005

On 11/18/05, Richard C. Steffens <rsteff at comcast.net> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend educational reading on the selection, care and
> feeding of UPS's?

  I recently replaced the battery in my APC UPS.  I started having a
problem with my UPS failing whenever there was a brownout in the area.
 Batteries Plus in Beaverton had the battery in stock.  I replaced the
battery, charged it overnight, and everything went back to normal.

Steve D...

--
 What, sir, would you make a ship sail against the wind and
currents by lighting a bonfire under her deck?  I pray you