[PLUG] UPS Education

fh hillsboro linux at frankhunt.com
Sun Nov 20 20:07:33 UTC 2005

The inductive pickup gizmo is designed for and comes with the trusty
Radio Shack V-A meter.  The "Inline Inductive Pickup.Multiplier" allows
you to measure current when two or more wires are bonded together (power
cord).  It also provides 10X readings for low current measurements.  So,
I'm pretty sure that is not the problem.  I'm merely wondering if my
observed readings are realistic.

--
Frank Hunt
Confused Linux Admin