[PLUG] Jeff Waugh Update

AthlonRob athlonrob at axpr.net
Wed Nov 23 01:35:40 UTC 2005

Ron Braithwaite wrote:
> I booked Free Geek for that night, but it is probably too small for  the
> number of people who will show up. Is there anyone out there with
> access to a nice room that is centrally located and that can hold  ~200
> people?

Wow, are you actually expecting 200 people to show up?  That seems like
an awefully large number...

Are people outside of Ubuntu circles familiar with Jeff Waugh at all?
I'd never heard of the guy until y'all mentioned him here... and I've
been around for a while (admittedly not nearly as long as some in here).

Rob