[PLUG] [OT] Heat Sink Goop Sought

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Nov 24 02:19:14 UTC 2005

   Some time this holiday weekend I'm going to replace the failing Soyo
motherboard with a MSI board. I'd like to freshen the CPU heat sink thermal
compound while I'm at it, but I have none here.

   Is there anyone in the relative area of Troutdale/Gresham that has a bit I
can use?

Thanks, and a happy Thanksgiving to you all,

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"