[PLUG] Post Thanksgiving Shopping Alert

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Fri Nov 25 16:14:13 UTC 2005

Yesterday's Oregonian had a flyer from Office Depot. One of their
coupons offered ink and toner for 50% off. While the words "Office
Depot" are on the coupon, it is not clear from the way it's printed that
the only products covered by the offer are Office Depot BRAND toner and
ink. We learned this after waiting in line at the checkout counter.
Fortunately, we were able to spot a new register opening that saved us
another 20 minutes, but still, it was a waste of time to make the trip.

This was at about 6:30 this morning. When we entered the store, there
were three lines with between 30 and 50 people in each line. Might have
had something to do with the offer in the same flyer for an HP Presario
laptop for about $350.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints available at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/