[PLUG] Netgear Closes Support Request Without Response

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Nov 28 17:53:47 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Rich" == Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> writes:

Russell> Why not just buy a nice solid Netgear FS108 or FS105 and plug
Russell> that into your 318 (if the external connection is working for
Russell> you)?

Rich>    That gains me no more than I currently have with the LinkSys
Rich> 4-port switch connected to the 318. I leave the printers on the
Rich> latter because it doesn't matter if data moves slowly into their
Rich> RAM.

It gains you something that works without investing a lot of thought.
5 minutes plugging in wires and you are done.  You go from "broken" to
"works great".

seniorr at aracnet.com