[PLUG] Flyer for tomorrow night's PLUG meeting

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Tue Nov 29 01:52:57 UTC 2005

I contacted University of Portland, Lewis & Clark, and Reed.

I guess I forgot PSU; but we have a number of PSU people like
Dennis so I guess I was assuming they would get the word.
This is probably a bad assumption.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist