[PLUG] Identity 2.0 presentation

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Nov 29 21:25:58 UTC 2005

Guy Kawasaki sent out a pointer to another presentation that interest
other PLUGgers.  You can find the talk at  http://tinyurl.com/dfzxx  or
http://www.identity20.com/media/OSCON2005/

Dick Hardt, Founder & CEO, Sxip Identity, is working on an open source,
non-central-server approach to digital credentials.  The presentation
runs 15 minutes, and is available in flash, wmv, and quicktime.

This was presented as a keynote at OSCON 2005 in Portland, and is
probably the most energetic slide show I've ever seen.  Good ideas
and great eye candy.  I will bring it to the PLUG meeting tonight
and perhaps present it before the main meeting starts at 730, as a
warm-up cartoon for Jeff Waugh .

Keith