[PLUG] Plug Business Cards

Galen Seitz galens at seitzassoc.com
Fri Oct 7 21:48:30 UTC 2005

Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> wrote:

> I made a first-pass PLUG business card out of one of the pictures we
> took last night.  You can see it at http://www.keithl.com/plugcard.html.
> The image is not very good if magnified, but should look fine on a
> business card.   Click on the images to download the PDF.

The general meeting should say *1st Thursday*, not 1st Tuesday.

My preference would be to drop the photo and just have Tux with the
umbrella.  I think the image will be so small on a business card that
it won't add anything to the card, but that's just MHO.  It's your
idea and project, and more power to you for doing it.

galen