[PLUG] An Alternative to Knoppix

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Sat Oct 8 01:58:48 UTC 2005

Yes ... Quantian is very cool indeed. The most recent versions have been
on DVDs; if you want a CD-sized Quantian you need to go back a few releases.

One more Quantian goodie: if you have a room full of machines, you can
boot Quantian up on all of them and have a cluster ready to run! I call
it a Supercomputer on a DVD. :)

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

http://www.borasky-research.net/