[PLUG] Plug Business Cards - on website

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat Oct 8 03:16:26 UTC 2005

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 07:15:30PM -0700, William A Morita wrote:
> Keith,
>
> How about putting the photo up on the pdxlinux website ??
>
> - Bill Morita

I did a rather sloppy/inexpert job with GIMP to make solid backgrounds,
so I don't think that hacked up photo would look very good at "bigger
than business card" scale.   However, I have posted the original camera
shot to http://www.keithl.com/pluggroup.jpg, for anyone who wants to
take a better hack at it.  Extra credit for taking out the door without
taking out some some hair also.

Keith