[PLUG] Advanced Topics?

alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Oct 19 22:30:05 UTC 2005

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Elliott Mitchell wrote:

> There going to be an Advanced Topics meeting tonight as usual? Or is
> tonight's topic going to be "How to run an Advanced Topics meeting with
> no preparation (notably no speaker)?"

The announcement went out last week.  Yes we have a speaker.  Yes we have
a topic.  We have possible speakers for November and December as well.

The topic this month is QtDesigner. Next month will probably be Qt
programming. December will be probably be on Subversion. I expect there
will be changes to that, but maybe not.

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
                  - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark