[PLUG] OpenOffice 2.0 released! Get it while its hot!

John Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 16:58:10 UTC 2005

On 20 Oct 2005, at 8:20, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> Well -- I don't know about x86-64, but Gentoo Portage has it for x86
> and I'm installing it now. I've actually been running release
> candidates for a couple of weeks and betas for a couple of months.

Yeah, after upgrading to Ubuntu Breezy the other day I was able to
install the latest release candidate, so I'm not really very far behind.
It works great and seems completely stable. I can just wait. But I
have an older version 1.9 on my Windows machine that I'd like to
upgrade. I just tried the download and it was pathetically slow.
Must be several gazillion people downloading it right now.