[PLUG] LCD Monitors. Was: Image CD for evaluating LCD displays

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Fri Oct 21 15:02:29 UTC 2005

Paul Heinlein wrote:

> Yep. We've got a half-dozen 1905FPs at the office. They're beautiful,
> and I love the vertical adjustment tower. They're also a couple
> hundred dollars more expensive than the Princetons...

I dunno, I paid $215 for mine, shipped.

A couple hundred less? The Princetons are $15?

Right now, you can get the Dell for ~$290 with coupons from dealnews,
and ~$380 straight off the website. They have a list price of $479, but
I've never seen them sell them for that.

On Pricewatch, vendors are listing the Dell for $287 shipped, while the
lowest cost Princeton on Pricewatch is $307 shipped.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #18 (Collect all 25)
"The sum of the parts of the whole is due a portion of the overall sum of the portion of the parts of the individual percentage" - Unknown