[PLUG] Web site editor

Jason R. Martin nsxfreddy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:53:30 UTC 2005

I'm looking for a Linux-friendly web site editor (HTML, CSS, etc.) to
do fairly basic editing (my homepage basically).  I have basic
familiarity with Dreamweaver, so something similar to the
functionality provided by that would be great.  In particular I like
the WYSIWYG combined with source-code editing that Dreamweaver
provides.  Anyone have any suggestions/anecdotes to share?

If you say vi/vim/emacs/xemacs/ed/any-plain-text-editor I'll probably
hunt you down with a big stick.

Jason

--
"Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are, if you
only run for cover it's just a waste of time." - Live