[PLUG] USB-to-RS232 converter recommendations?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sun Oct 23 23:00:23 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Galen" == Galen Seitz <galens at seitzassoc.com> writes:

Russell> ... something available locally is preferred, but anything
Russell> you are happy with on Linux, I am interested in.  Radio Shack
Russell> has one (unknown linux support) for $40.

Galen> I haven't bought one yet, but at least Keyspan knows about
Galen> Linux.  http://www.keyspan.com/support/linux/

Galen> I'll probably buy one of these eventually:
Galen> http://www.keyspan.com/products/usb/USA19HS/ It's around $35.
Galen> Of course one of the no name devices for $20 will likely work
Galen> just as well, but who knows?

Also, I found another one called "EasySync" for about $25.  They claim
linux support too.  Not sure about the "available locally" part.

Thanks!

seniorr at aracnet.com