[PLUG] PLUG in Linux Format 72

Geoffrey Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Thu Oct 27 22:19:53 UTC 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, alan wrote:

> PLUG is featured in the User Group section of Linux Format 72. (Thanks to
> Geoff Burling...)

I was wondering when that article would appear. (Now to find a copy.)
For the record, I got paid twice as much for the article as I do for my
work on the PLUG webpage. (Yes, I do such a good job I was told my pay
would be tripled.)

>  The most prominent picture is someone who does not show
> up at PLUG meetings however. (He was in the booth at OSCON.)  There is
> also an article on OSCON and a couple of other shows around the same time
> period.

Dave supplied the images, & the editor at Linux Format picked her choice.
I didn't have much input about that.

Geoff