[PLUG] Subject: A New MTA Glitch -- UNHITCHED

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Oct 30 22:04:50 UTC 2005

   Is this a great mail list, or what? As soon as I sent the original message
I looked again at /etc/postfix/main.cf and that prompted me to look again at
/etc/postfix/our_domain_as_sender. Sure enough, I had only one domain name
there, not both of 'em.

   Added the other name, ran postmap, reloaded postfix and the problem's
solved.

   I think the act of asking for help provide the mental equivalent of a does
of Epsom(R) salts: it clears away the clog and makes the brain squeaky clean
once again.

   Thanks, PLUG!

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President     |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"