[PLUG] A New MTA Glitch

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 22:18:17 UTC 2005

Rich Shepard wrote:

>   The MUA on that machine is thunderbird-1.0.6. When we try to send
> messages
> from the draft folder (and there's no "send" icon on the toolbar so we need
> to work from the file menu)...

Unrelated to the problem you already solved: do you open the message
before sending it? The only place I find a "send" icon is in the toolbar
of a message composition window, not on the toolbar of the t-bird main
window that is displaying the contents of the Drafts folder.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints available at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/