[PLUG] A New MTA Glitch

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Oct 30 23:40:44 UTC 2005

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005, Richard C. Steffens wrote:

> Unrelated to the problem you already solved: do you open the message before
> sending it? The only place I find a "send" icon is in the toolbar of a
> message composition window, not on the toolbar of the t-bird main window
> that is displaying the contents of the Drafts folder.

Dick,

   My apoloties to you and the group for the typos in that last message.

   Anywho, I don't use that MUA; Pamela does. I was trying to send from her
draft file and I wondered about the lack of icon in that situation. It does
make sense to have it on the window of a message that's being composed.

Thanks,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President     |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"