[PLUG] Running Browser From Cron?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Sat Sep 3 21:23:15 UTC 2005

Carlos Konstanski wrote:

[snip]

Another option might be some kind of "browser emulator", also known as
web application stress tester or load test or functional test harness.
Most of them are commercial products and most of them run only on
Windows driver systems, but I suspect JMeter might be scriptable to do
this. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before a halfway decent
open-source "remote browser emulator" shows up; the UNIX/GNU community
has had expect and dejagnu for years. Good luck with it.

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

http://www.borasky-research.net/
http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/