[PLUG] Guest_Speaker_Jeff_Waugh_Ubuntu

Ron Braithwaite ron at braithwaites.net
Wed Sep 7 18:48:19 UTC 2005

Just as an aside, there will be a bunch of Biker Scum gathering at
the Moon & Sixpence on NE 42nd, just north of Sandy, tonight. I have
a box of almost 50 Ubuntu 5.04 and we will take a picture with us
biker geeks holding the CDs in front of our scooters. If you ride a
motorcycle or a scooter or if you just want a copy of Ubuntu to go
with your beer, you can show up and be in the picture, too.

Just a thought.

-Ron