[PLUG] PublicWebStations.com

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Fri Sep 9 04:16:34 UTC 2005

I'm not sure about this, but there is an effort to help re-establish
connectivity in the areas hit by the storm. Here's the URL:

http://www.part-15.org/emergencyrelief/katrina.html

I haven't heard anything recently about whether we are getting any
evacuees in Portland, but I'm pretty sure the basic Telco and Internet
connectivity is already present.

Do any of you know if FreeGeek is planning to get involved?