[PLUG] Fwd: TechVolunteers Website Up - Please Register

MJang mike at mommabears.com
Sat Sep 10 18:05:14 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 15:01 -0700, Jason R. Martin wrote:
> [...]

Just a FYI, the folks behind WhiteBox Enterprise Linux (a Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 4 rebuid distro - www.whiteboxlinux.org) have been
doing yeoman work in that regard. As they're affiliated with the
Beauregard Parish Library in SW LA (library.beau.org), they've been
working overtime to get evacuees in their area (and apparantly the
numbers are in the thousands, even in their small parish/county)
connected through their systems.

Thanks for the update, I've added my name to the volunteer list.

Thanks,
Mike