[PLUG] Odd delays in Thunderbird

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Sep 12 16:30:29 UTC 2005

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Richard C. Steffens wrote:

> 1.06 sounds like Firebird's current release number. I just noticed that I'm
> still at Firefox 1.0.4 on my SuSE machine, but I've upgraded to 1.0.6 on
> all our Win98 machines. I'm using Thunderbird 1.0.2 on both SuSE and Win98.
> I'll have to check the web site about upgrading.

Dick,

   The current release for Thunderchicken is 1.0.6.

   Pamela runs it on her ThinkPad (PII/400MHz) and there are no reports of
delays such as you describe. If there were, I'd certainly hear about them
across the house!

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President     |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"