[PLUG] Linux backup option

David R. Meyer david at davidmeyer.org
Mon Sep 12 18:02:21 UTC 2005

Not sure what you mean.  If you want to use native tools to do your
backup, you are absolutely correct.  However, I run it on a RHEL AS 4.0
Server, can use command-line or Java web GUI to back up Linux, Unix,
Windows, Netware, AS400, OpenVMS, etc. and a host of databases in hot
mode.

It's just an alternative...that's all.  If native tools work for you,
great.

Dave