[PLUG] Mattel Juice Box

Bill Ensley bill at bearprinting.com
Mon Sep 19 19:00:02 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Last night I bought a close-out item a kmart for my son:

A Mattel Juice Box Video, MP3, and Photo viewer.

Box, MP3 kit, and Headphones, total cost $22.50.

As I understand it, this box is running on linux and a quite large

Hacking community is springing up to try to get a home grown video player on
it.

I currently uses a proprietary player embedded on the purchased cartridges,
but

It has an SD/MMC adapter available.

This is beyond my abilities, but I wanted to share it with the list and

See if anyone here knows any more about it.

Even if putting your own videos on it never pans out, its quite a bargain
for

An MP3 player.

Bill Ensley
Bear Printing