[PLUG] The Last ThinkPad Screw

mike mike at midcolumbia.net
Tue Sep 20 16:34:18 UTC 2005

Some notebooks have little tabs or even clips look between the keys along
the bottom. Also check that the plastic along the top by the screen is off,
some times they hide screws under there to. You may also have to pull the
whole keyboard straight up sometimes they have like long shafts for the
screws.