[PLUG] SATA and EIDE HDD]

Vram lamsokvr at xprt.net
Wed Sep 28 06:07:16 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 01:51 -0400, Jim Webb wrote:
> Vram,
>
> Will the Sata be the c drive and eide the d drive then?  I've got my os
> on the sata.
>
> Jim

Well, yes.

If you install windows on the SATA drive it will be C..

Then your older IDE drive will show up as D with all your data

Unless you partition your sata drive..

Which I would..

It is large..

Too large to devote entirely to Windows.....

Just leave the part you don't want to use..

Install Ubuntu later..

Good luck

Let me know if you have more problems..

Vram