[PLUG] Network Connection Tools

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 01:13:51 UTC 2005

Derek Loree wrote:

 > tcptraceroute with the correct port specified.

Thank you both. I downloaded and installed mtr and ran it. I also ran
traceroute. No obvious problems show up, nor did I have any trouble with
the web site in question, so I'm guessing it was a problem that went away.

Now that I have the tools (I had forgotten about traceroute!), I'll use
them if and when the problem returns.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/

Note Cards & Photographic Prints available at:
http://home.comcast.net/~rcsphoto/