[PLUG] befuddled again

Christian christian at rocksolidservice.com
Tue Apr 4 08:03:33 UTC 2006

Michael,

Did you break the partitions and rebuild them, or did you just leave
them? I bet you left them. The files were still there and ISTM that arch
linux had all of the good files and then when you reinstalled the Debian
and Ubuntu, they kept the arch linux files yet changed the necessary
files... at least this is what it appears like to me...

BTW... I just uninstalled Ubuntu, reinstalled Debian. I killed the
partitions and rebuilt them, then installed Debian... I had issues, many
issues. So, I reinstalled Debian, using a different disk, and net
installing then I had all the same ol crap. Each time I installed
Debian, it was a bear. This was the worst experience that I have ever
had installing Debian. (I have installed it about 15 times.) Thanks be
to God that #oklinux is on freenode, or else I would have taken a year
to get it to work! If you need help, go there, and ask Cybodog for some.

christian