[PLUG] Hardware give-a-way

alan alan at clueserver.org
Thu Apr 6 16:51:52 UTC 2006

I have a whole bunch of hardware cluttering up my house.

I am going to be moving in about a month (or less).

I will be giving it away to to whoever wants it.  The rest is going to
FreeGeek.

There is a Sun 670/MP, a Sparc 2, a PowerPC box, a bunch of misc
motherboards (including a mips box). A non-working SGI, a whole bunch of
old cases, keyboards, memory, and obsolete crap.

I will have a list soon.

Anyone who wants it, answer off list.  You get to pick it up and move it.

--
"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa