[PLUG] Disto question

Bruce Kilpatrick bakilpatrick at verizon.net
Sat Apr 8 20:12:37 UTC 2006

Hopefully someone else can answer that question.  It might be i686.  I
had a 5x86 that was nothing more than an over clocked 486 (both AMD) and
it was a smokin machine for it's time.

More research necessary.

The fact of the matter is that I am experimenting to see what the old
girl will run.  At this point in time she is exhausting herself running
XPPro...she's tough but struggling with the newer software.  More memory
would certainly not hurt...Did someone say Free Geek?