[PLUG] Clinic Publicity

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Mon Apr 10 16:42:25 UTC 2006

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 09:01:15AM -0700, John Jordan wrote:
> On 9 Apr 2006, at 19:37, Aaron Burt wrote:
>
> > Linux Clinic at Free Geek two weeks from today,
>
> That reminds me. How are we doing on getting the word out other
> than on this list?

I've been ramping up the publicity a bit each month so we don't get
slammed.  I'd like to put up flyers this month, though I haven't yet
come up with a design I like.  This is a good time to start doing that.

I was thinking of making a bunch of B&W quarter-sheet flyers and leave
stacks at FG, around campus and at coffeehouses where laptops gather.

I have free laser-printing at school, and a small quota of color prints.
Maybe a few 8.5x11 flyers with some color to catch the eye?