[PLUG] Help me help a hapless WinXP user

David Tod Sigafoos dsig at sigafoos.org
Wed Apr 12 02:23:32 UTC 2006

Michael,

one of the many vnc's should work .. check out realvnc.com

The only heartache will be getting the router to forward the port

<snip>

--
DSig                                 `````
David Tod Sigafoos                  ( O O )

"Our greatest duty in this life is to help others. And please, if you can't help them, could you at least not hurt them?" - H.H. the Dalai Lama