[PLUG] MTA Rejecting .pdf Attachments

Adrienne J Davis ladyfractal at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 21:07:09 UTC 2006

Rich:

What I usually do if I have to send a customer/user something like a DOS batch
file or Bash shell script, both of which my employer filters out, is to
rename the attachment to .txt or, if a binary, simply remove the extension
altogther.  I'll then tell the recipient, save the file as type foo and all
the right things happen.

Cheers
Adrienne

--
Aj Davis -- dreadlocked techno-mystic/Open-Source Evangelist
ICQ 4252793 YIM/AIM/MSN-ladyfractal Public Key available