[PLUG] Help me help a hapless WinXP user

Dale F. Victor dalefv at k-com.net
Thu Apr 13 04:17:04 UTC 2006

Hello!

If my memory is correct Windows XP Pro has the ability to remotely hook up to
another computer and allow the remote person to do things to that computer
just like they were sitting in front of it. If this is true which I am pretty
sure it is - I saw it demonstrated on "The Screensavers some years ago - then
you could get control of the computer and use the ftp client on that computer
to transfer the files to it. Of course you would have to have the files on a
server somewhere.

Dale