[PLUG] So Long And Thanks For All The FIsh

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 13 19:56:04 UTC 2006

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006, fh hillsboro wrote:

> I recently accepted an offer to return to Hewlett Packard (I was "Carly'd"
> after 26 years as a result of the Compaq merger a few years back) and join
> their Technical Solutions Group as a Workstation Community Liaison for the
> CAE organization at GM in North America and Europe (part of the GM
> outsourcing contract with HP).

   Well! Good for you. I hope that GM survives for as long as you want to work
there. You might also want to check out the Onion's article on Detroit being
sold for scrap to raise money for what will remain of the city.

> I'll probably stay on the list and just "lurk" for a bit - never know when
> help will be needed.

   We've had folks move away but stay subscribed. We've also had participants
from Quebec, Belgium, and the Phillipines, so you'll be well within the
distribution range.

Happy new job,

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  Quantifying subjectivity for the
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |  benefit of business and society.