[PLUG] Getting into MS Access Database

Dave dave at dhdo.org
Thu Apr 20 19:18:40 UTC 2006

On the topic of knoda, it requires (optional) database backends, sqlite,
postgres, access, what have you.  Under debian, Access' stuff is in
the "libmdbtools" pacakge.

On second thoughts, OO.o may be suffering from a similar issue.  Though, I
don't know enough about OO.o to say, but I would guess your system just
doesn't have any libraries to read .mdb files?