[PLUG] Browser Blues - ALMOST Resolved

Bruce Kilpatrick bakilpatrick at verizon.net
Fri Apr 21 09:18:44 UTC 2006

Michael,

I am very sorry to hear about your loss.  I spent all last week with my
sister who is going through a rough time with family issues.
I am about ready to buy or build a couple of computers and am anxious to
have a box that I can test drive some different distributions on.
Ubuntu has been solid for me, but I am curious.

Bruce