[PLUG] Mounting Phone

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Apr 23 03:49:29 UTC 2006

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:06:40 -0700
"Richard C. Steffens" <rsteff at comcast.net> dijo:

> I, too, have a Motorola RAZR phone and would like to be able to download
> photos without having to send them through the cell phone system.

I haven't had time to pursue it further, but I will be at the Clinic tomorrow, and I will have my computer, phone, and a couple different cables with me. (I have three USB to mini-B cables.) Maybe one of the gurus can figure out what we are doing wrong. If so, I will post back with the solution.

Like you, I want to be able to download pics and videos directly to my computer via the USB cable instead of paying Cingular for the privilege of e-mailing them to myself.