[PLUG] Re: O'Reilly Open Source Convention "Locals Only" UG Discount

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Mon Apr 24 00:55:46 UTC 2006

Marsee,

    Thank you for the information.
I'm forwarding it to the Portland Group and I will also make sure
the groups in Corvallis and Eugene know about it as well.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group