[PLUG] Multifunction machine

Mel mel97215 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 27 02:22:57 UTC 2006

In addition, my father-in-law is very happy with his Epson. He's using the
other OS from up north, but they are known to be linux friendly. If you find
something you like, check it at http://linuxprinting.org/ before you buy.

Mel Andres
Portland, Oregon

P.S. Stuck on that other OS too, until I can replace my router.