[PLUG] Volunteer HS tutors?

Denis Heidtmann denish at dslnorthwest.net
Thu Apr 27 04:04:07 UTC 2006

Any body here interested in tutoring high school students?  I have begun math
tutoring at Lincoln High School in Portland, and I find that it is much needed
and rewarding.  In the next 8 weeks ('till school ends) anybody with the time,
inclination, and skills would be most appreciated.

Any school I am sure would appreciate the offer.  I chose Lincoln because that
is where my son went, and I knew some of the people.  No response needed here;
just go make yourself available if it appeals.  It is clear that there is a
large body of high quality talent in PLUG, so I thought I would plant the idea.

Denis