Resolved: [PLUG] yousendit ftp site

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Fri Apr 28 02:44:29 UTC 2006

Comcast provides instructions on how to use your Comcast account web
space for file storage. My sister-in-law has a Comcast account and no
web sites, so I set up a few secondary users for her, disabled e-mail
for them, put an index.html file with "This page intentionally left
blank." as its only content and told her how to gain access to the site
using (cringe) I.E. to access ftp://upload.comcast.net. (That's what
Comcast has for instructions. It seems to work.)

She and my wife are now happily sharing files.

Thanks to all for the various recommendations.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens