[PLUG] ride back from LFNW/Bellingham on Saturday evening or Sunday morning

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Apr 28 05:44:25 UTC 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 01:35:56PM -0700, Chris Dawson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is anyone planning on driving back from Bellingham after LFNW on
> Saturday?  If so, I wonder if I could catch a ride.  Email or phone:
> 503-888-1488.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Look for me at the 'fest;  my wife and I will be driving back Sunday
morning, though we were planning on lunch with a friend in Tacoma and
a stop at the Centralia outlet stores.

Brian Martin will be coming back Saturday night.

I head north at the crack of dawn tomorrow, too late to hitch a ride up...

Keith