[PLUG] OT - Candidate Endorsements regarding open source issues

David Pool dpool at hevanet.com
Sat Apr 29 18:25:41 UTC 2006

News4Neighbors did some research for our endorsements which included
open source issues. Our explicit open source question and the
candidates' answers are here:

http://www.news4neighbors.net/article.pl?sid=06/04/19/1428241

while our endorsements are here:

http://www.news4neighbors.net/article.pl?sid=06/04/29/1756236

In my opinion these four local candidates are the best advocates for the
broader "open technology" industry in our region. In that respect I
think this posting is "On Topic"

For all sorts of Off Topic feedback I invite you to either make comments
on the article or email me off list, so as not to distract from the more
traditional technical issues addressed on this list. In that spirit,
I've kept the names of the endorsed out of this announcement.

Thank you,

David Pool
Editor, News4Neighbors.net