[PLUG] Printing From Firefox-1.5.0.5

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Aug 4 15:58:29 UTC 2006

   Has anyone else found problems -- blank page contents -- when printing
from firefox-1.5.0.4 or .5? It happens on quite a few sites. I'll get the
page header and footer, but no content inside. I assume that these sites are
all running Microsoft's server.

   In Opera-9.0, I can print these same pages, but this tool is configured to
lie and identify itself as IE-something.